AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Sunday, September 25, 2016

7 WAYS TO STYLE FAUX LOCS..


    Are you one of those people that gets bored of an hairstyle just because you don't know what more to do with it or you are tired of having the same look, sweethearts.....you are not alone!! I am one of those people who gets bored of an hairdo easily but darlings on this occasion, I have no other option but to try maintain this hairstyle for a while (I hate making my hair....Mhennn, the pain!!).
   On this very day, in the comfort of my room. I thought to myself different ways, I could wear my hair and look glamorous at the same time. Surprisingly, I was able to come about with more than One (winks) and that led to the creation of this post. Do enjoy and I hope, I was of help to you guys(kisses). Which of these looks are you favorite? Comments are welcome, in the comment section below #THANKS

About my Faux locs

This hair was made by a friend "Ronke" by name. It took me two days to finish this hair because I couldn't stand the pain or the long sitting hours (I have a very sensitive scalp and was used to making my hair by myself). I used 6 packs of kinky hair(or maybe more), this hair needs little maintenance and would be great for one, who has little to no time, sitting to get her hair done. 
Makeup by me.

  1. The Grown look.
  2. The Basic/Simple look.
  3. The Rugged look.
  4. The Sophisticated look.
  5. The Girlie look.
  6. It's Mohawk darlings.
  7. The Confident look.
   
     1. THE GROWN LOOK 
This is a look for those that aren't bothered about hair length, heat, and fly aways. I say it is a grown look because letting any kind of braids down, has a way of changing a persons face. I simply parted my hair by the side, puffed a side up and directed all locs to the left side of my neck (preferably any side). This look would be great for a classy date night, meetings or worn with clothes that show a lot of skin. 




     2. THE BASIC/SIMPLE LOOK
This is my favorite look (covers face) I know, I know....I am just a lazy one, when it comes to styling my hair. This hair style is so so simple!!. All I did was divide my hair into two halves horizontally and pack the front section (simple right?). This look is very school appropriate, effortless looking and stylish at the same time. This can be worn anywhere. 



    3.THE RUGGED LOOK
Yes Babes!!!....A little crazy isn't going to hurt no one. Not everyone would want to leave a little bun in the middle and front of their head but I tell you, it is worth it. This look screams confidence and elevates a persons look. This can be worn to school, church, weddings name it.


   4.  THE SOPHISTICATED LOOK
I know my mum would love this, she would be like "Yes my daughter, you see how decent and beautiful this style makes you look. pack everything jare....Haba!!(laughs)". Funny right? but true. This look speaks elegance, it is great for church, workplace or for times when you don't want hair touching your shoulders but be-careful, since this style is kinda plain, it draws attention to your outfit (winks).


    5. THE GIRLIE LOOK
This is another favorite of mine, I just love how playful this makes one look (not everyday serious). I divided my hair into two halves horizontally, then proceeded to divide the front section into equal halves vertically. The front halves, I rolled into buns and packed the one behind. This look can be worn with a casual outfit and it would make a statement, I tell you (smiles).


   6. IT'S MOHAWK DARLINGS
Who said locs can't be styled into Mohawk?....you see it can dear!! I divided my hair in three sections this time around, the front section was puffed up and the 2nd section was packed together with the 1st(front part) and that was it. This style can be worn selectively to almost all events.


   7. THE CONFIDENT LOOK
This is same as "THE GIRLIE LOOK" but with a slight difference. I brought the second half of the hair forward and parted it, to the sides of my neck.

I hope you had a nice time reading this post. Stay blessed and feel free to subscribe to the blog XOXO.
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

4 comments:

  1. The sophistiacted look is my best but I usually just style my hair the simple way i.e the d second look. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we're same when it comes to styling our hairs. I bare have the time to style my hair.anything fast, I am down for itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thanks for taking your time to comment on the post dearπŸ€—

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bun...makes yu look cute.... Yur head shud not swell oo....

    ReplyDelete