AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MAKEUP SERIES "02"

HI Everyone!!!
   How was the independence celebration? Hope most of you made out time to celebrate with friends and family. I wasn't super excited about the Independence celebration of my country Nigeria because I couldn't find a lot of things to be happy about. Imagine "Nigeria" celebrates her 56th year of independence and still yet no enormous visible change!! We are currently faced with great economic challenges, a major setback in the sale of oil and employment issues.
   Amidst the depressing nature of Nigeria, we students in Belarus tried to celebrate our country and thank God for our Lives with hope that things would get better.
    I was able to play makeup yet again on my friends and classmates faces ENJOY!!

1st look
My friend "Syham" by name went for a bold look,  she wanted colors that would compliment her traditional attire. She is from the Northern part of Nigeria (a Fulani girl) and did I forget to mention, how beautiful her skin was๐Ÿ˜‰.





 
How gorgeous does she look๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!! After the makeup section, it was a struggle with her scarf but I guess, I pulled through ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(I have never tied a scarf on someone before till now). She has such beautiful lashes that it was unnecessary for her to put on falsies.




2nd look
    My friend "Sabina" by name went for bold dark lips and nude eye makeup. We wanted the eye makeup quite neutral, so it would compliment the bold lip color๐Ÿค—.
    I was surprised by her suggestion for a dark lip because she is such a simple babe when it comes to makeup but mhennnnn 'Sabebe' put it of๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜Ž. She was so confident in her look that she got me smiling. You needed to have seen her modelling poses during the photo session๐Ÿ˜‰ (guess you would understand from the pictures).



It was an awesome experience and I can boldly say....I learnt alot doing my friends makeup. I f you are an expert in makeup application, you could leave me suggestions in the comment section below. feel free to subscribe and follow the blog THANKS ALOT..XOXO.

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment